Hey Sparkle Sisters!
As you know, I do 3 to 4 Paparazzi Accessories Facebook Live Shows each and every week. I love doing them because the videos are the absolute best way to reach a large audience and interact with my Sparkle Sisters and potential Paparazzi Accessories Consultants. As a Paparazzi Jewelry Elite Consultant and Life of the Party Black Diamond, I fully understand the importance of connecting with those that love Paparazzi Jewelry and Accessories as much as I do. And I want to help anyone who would love to fulfill their dreams and own their life.
Once you finish a Paparazzi Accessories Live Show on Facebook, you’re going to want to edit it so that future visitors to your Facebook page can still view your video. It allows them to see you in action, while shopping the latest trends! As intimidating as editing might seem, it’s really pretty easy—and it only takes less than 5 minutes! It’s a super simple, 5-Step Process that is worth every second.
You want potential customers and consultants to see your jewelry and your shining personality; so, you definitely want your Live Shows to remain on your Facebook page for replay. So take a moment and follow this simple and quick 5-Step Process.
1. Go to your Facebook Homepage and click on Videos (left side of page):
2. Fortunately, Facebook takes A LOT of photos while you’re LIVE. This will give you TONS of flattering images to choose from. If somebody is looking to shop a replay or they come across different videos from Facebook, they can pick anybody to look at and shop with. So, I ALWAYS make sure to choose an image of myself instead of one that only showcases only the Paparazzi Accessories.
Click on your latest Paparazzi Jewelry Facebook Live Video Show and open it up, then go to the right corner. See these three dots up in the right corner?
3. Click the 3 dots and click “EDIT VIDEO”. Once it opens—-change your wording. You want to let everybody know this is no longer live. You might type “THIS IS THE REPLAY; NO LONGER LIVE”. You can put anything you want here. Just make sure that your viewers understand that it is not a LIVE SHOW.
4. As I stated, the most important step to make sure the picture is of YOU. Click the Thumbnail (small picture on the right) in the box that pops up. It opens a little window (within the box) and shows you the tons of images that Facebook took during your video. You will see something such as “Select one of these 240 images.” All you have to do is scroll until you find one that suits your fancy. Click it and it will turn blue around the edges and you hit “Save”. It is that simple. Notice that all my Paparazzi Accessories videos have a cover image of ME. I try to connect with future customers as early as possible—so I do whatever I can to create brand recognition.
5. The last step is just to check and make sure that everything looks like you want it to. Go back to MY Videos page. Just right click and Reload/Refresh your My Videos screen and you should see a new cover image on the video that you just edited. So, if anybody is shopping replay videos or anything for Paparazzi Accessories, this is what they will see (which is a little bit more exciting than a screen with nothing but jewelry). Your friendly face will hopefully entice them to click on YOUR video when they see YOU versus the jumbled up, garbled screen.
Hopefully you found this time well spent. I hope this video helps you. I will be creating MANY more videos in the future with lots of different tips and tricks. So, if you would like to learn more, please subscribe to my YouTube channel at: https://www.youtube.com/c/sparkleseeds.
Be sure to click the bell on my YouTube channel to get all future notifications and weekly training.
Best of luck…
XOXO – Jami