How to Pick the Perfect Paparazzi Jewelry & Accessories Sponsor
There is absolutely no easy way to say this: Choosing the right Paparazzi Jewelry and Accessories Sponsor; is not only important, it could be the single most important decision you will make in your business. While there are wonderful consultants to choose from, finding just the right person to work with is of the utmost importance. As with all direct selling companies, a strong upline could make all the difference in your long-term success with the company. You can still become successful with a less-than-stellar sponsor, but why take the slow road and waste your precious time? This article is specially designed with prospective consultants in mind, and these helpful tips help ensure making your final choice much easier.
First, you want to choose a sponsor that is already successful, is continuing to grow, and cares about you and your success. It is important to note that with Paparazzi Jewelry and Accessories, if you choose a sponsor who you find may not be the right fit for you and your business, you do have THREE days to change your mind. The challenge though, is in those first few days. It is super easy to be swept up in the excitement, the gorgeous pieces, and your new career. Be mindful of that and do not allow the 3-day period to expire. Remember that the jewelry and your career will continue to bring you joy, so spend time choosing the right sponsor for you. There is no reason for you to have to work harder than you need to. Handpicking the right sponsor will lighten your load.
If you are sincerely interested in changing your life for the better, and becoming the King or Queen of you life with Paparazzi Jewelry and Accessories you need to put some serious effort into finding just the right Paparazzi Jewelry & Accessories sponsor to fit your needs. Everyone has an image, positive or negative. And we tend to predict a person’s future behavior on his or her past behavior. Right, wrong, or indifferent; everyone has an image that makes people perceive who they are, how they will behave, and what they will do next. If you are reading this, apparently you are seriously considering taking a leap and changing your circumstance; hopefully for a brighter future.
Since you are planning on altering your financial situation, your career, and your family life; this is a decision that you should not take with a grain of salt. You put great time and effort into buying a new car, a new home, and even a new outfit. Why would you jump into a career move without considering all your options? If you are working at a boutique making $10 an hour, and a different boutique offers you $20 an hour, to do the exact same job, what are you going to do? It’s a no-brainer, right? You will be working just as hard at either job, why not get paid twice the money for the same amount of work? You should choose a Paparazzi Jewelry sponsor with the same line of thinking.
Continue reading to see the best tips for hand-picking the perfect Paparazzi Jewelry Sponsor.
WHY am I Choosing Him or Her as my Paparazzi Jewelry and Accessories Sponsor?
OK, so we must put it out there. First and foremost, do not choose a Paparazzi Jewelry and Accessories sponsor out of perceived obligations. This may be the hardest action you will ever have to take when you join Paparazzi Jewelry, but it is also the most important. We’ve all been there and know that it is easy to enjoy the excitement of parties and awesome earrings, necklaces, and bracelets. But the fact of the matter is, beginning a life-changing career needs careful consideration. You clearly want a change for the better, so take your time and plan carefully.
Just because your BFF, a family member, or a co-worker throws a Paparazzi Jewelry and Accessories Party, does not mean that he or she is successful at building the business. It also does not mean that he or she knows everything that you need to know to become a successful member of this awesome group of people. Believe it or not, some people jump into decisions and then fizzle out. ASK questions! How long have they been involved? How long are they planning on staying? How many pieces have they sold? What is his or her weekly/monthly/yearly average? Get in there and DIG DEEP. How often do they have home or LIVE shows? You want a sponsor that has at least four shows per week. This is your life, so do it right!
5 Easy Steps to Take when Choosing a Paparazzi Jewelry and Accessories Sponsor
- Reach out to at least three Paparazzi Jewelry potential sponsors via email, phone, and/or Facebook and monitor who gets back to you the quickest. Just shoot them a message telling him or her that you would love to know more about joining. A successful Paparazzi Jewelry and Accessories sponsor will take your message very seriously and respond within 24 hours. PERIOD. Even if he or she is setting up a display for a Paparazzi Jewelry Live Show, is ordering the latest jewelry pieces, or is even on vacation, he or she should respond within 24 hours. The most successful Paparazzi Jewelry sponsors have assistants and helpers. That means, that even if he or she cannot reach out to you, his or her assistant can! So, take the time to monitor call-back, Facebook-response, and message-back times. This will tell you a lot about the work ethic and the seriousness of a sponsor
- Watch a couple of your prospective sponsors’ Facebook Live shows. This is super critical; and the shows can be fun, so it definitely won’t be a waste of your time. You can certainly tell a lot by watching a Paparazzi Jewelry sponsor in action. Notice as much as possible during Facebook Live shows and take notes! Does your potential sponsor look nice, have a friendly demeanor, and seem approachable? Does he or she look professional? Is she or he smiling? Take note of his or her surroundings. Is the atmosphere bright and upbeat? Has he or she set-up a cute background? Can you see the bracelets, earrings, and necklaces? Is the potential sponsor actually wearing the jewelry? Notice how many viewers are present. Does the potential sponsor interact and recognize the other viewers? He or she will probably invite you to introduce yourself-so say hello and don’t be afraid to ask questions or even order jewelry!
- Find out how well prospective consultants are really doing each week. Are they hosting a home- or doing live-shows each week? Find out how much he or she is selling each week. Do their personal sales top at least $7,000 – $10,000 a week, or are they only selling a couple thousand every month? Keep in mind that there are two kinds of sponsors. Type 1 spends the majority of his or her time bringing consultants into the fold and has lower personal income from selling. Type 2 sells, sells, sells, and brings consultants into Paparazzi during shows. Either way, you should find a sponsor that knows how to manage larger sales. Remember: the more your sponsor knows and the more your sponsor makes, the more he or she can teach you. Watch a LIVE show and monitor the hosts’ strategy. Is he or she friendly, upbeat, and enthusiastic about the jewelry? Is he or she approachable? Is he or she willing to share strategy and information?
- ASK MANY QUESTIONS. Do not forget why you are here. You want a positive change in your life, and right now, it is ALL about YOU. If a prospective sponsor doesn’t answer questions, rushes you, or doesn’t show interest in who you, that is a red flag for possible future challenges. You might already feel that way at your current job, so no more of that. HANG UP, jump off their FB page, or don’t respond to the email. The point: WALK AWAY. You do not owe these people anything; don’t let him or her waste more of your precious time. Shake it off and move on. There are many amazing and VERY successful and serious Paparazzi Jewelry Consultants that LOVE to talk and get to know you and answer every question you have. If someone makes you feel like your questions are “dumb”, he or she is NOT the right sponsor for you. He or she is only serving their own agenda.
- Find out a sponsors’ ranking. Is he or she at the very least an Elite or Black Diamond Consultant? Or at a minimum, working with an Elite or Black Diamond. Being an Elite means that a consultant is one of the very best Paparazzi Jewelry consultants in the country. Elites are in the Top 1% and have proven they have what it takes to make it. Black Diamond status concerns how much a consultant actually sells and is also only held by 1% of all Paparazzi Consultants. So, a consultant with both of those designations under his or her belt, is generally a powerhouse. Don’t be afraid to ask this question: What is your rank with the company? You want a sponsor who is rising to THE TOP of Paparazzi. A mover and shaker! That will tell you that he or she cares and is committed to working hard to help you reach the highest ranks possible. You want a Paparazzi Jewelry sponsor that you can trust and one that is ready to have real conversations with you about your future. You also want a one that is consistently supportive and upbeat. Choose a sponsor that focuses solely on Paparazzi Jewelry and Accessories. A consultant that has his or her hands in too many pies is probably not solely focused on Paparazzi. Never forget that the relationship between a sponsor and a new associate should be a WIN-WIN, and a sponsor that is not focused solely on Paparazzi, might not have time to spend with you.
3 RED FLAGS to Consider when Choosing a Paparazzi Jewelry Sponsor
- If the person you are considering for your sponsor is constantly trying new things, or never follows through with big plans, that is a RED FLAG. You love your cousin or BFF, but your need to notice if he or she jumps from one project to the other or has a difficult time with commitment. If so, they probably will not make it for the long haul. Paparazzi Jewelry takes its consultant’s success very seriously, so should your sponsor. Paparazzi conducts and hosts frequent exciting and exotic destination events, and you want to be a part of that! Choose an Elite or Black Diamond Sponsor that has been there; done that.
- If he or she is only a sponsor because of the jewelry, rethink his or her commitment to success in this business. If he or she doesn’t understand the inventory, how Paparazzi Jewelry works, or how to truly run a home- or LIVE show, this will probably only end up in future failures. Does he or she know enough about Paparazzi Jewelry and Accessories to train you? We plan our success, so don’t waste your time planning a failure. Don’t be afraid to ask, this is your life and your career. To be frank, your sponsor will make money by sponsoring you, so he or she should absolutely be ready, willing, and able to help you!
- Do you LIKE, and get a good vibe from your potential sponsor? Do you already feel like you know him or her? Could you be friends? Does he or she make time for you and your questions? How are his or her listening skills? Does he or she “hear” you and happily and knowingly answer direct questions? If any or all these are a “NO”, there are red flags. Does he or she already sponsor several consultants? Are those consultants happy? Do they have positive things to say about your sponsor? Are they successful? Is the team consistently growing? These are facts you need to discover. And if you feel iffy about a person, go with your intuition, because it is probably right! Just remember that you only have THREE DAYS to change your mind, so please take your choices seriously.
And a few more important points
Do not let the low cost of Paparazzi Jewelry and Accessories Starter Kits fool you. You are on the threshold of an amazing opportunity, and the low investment cost does not mean that you should take this decision lightly. You can join and have the opportunity to become an Elite with Black Diamond status if you are willing to put in the work. Don’t ever give up and walk away. Just because the initial costs are so low, does not mean that you should just throw it all away. If you Choose the Right Paparazzi Jewelry Sponsor, your journey can be AMAZING!
At the time of this writing, I am an Elite and Black Diamond Paparazzi Jewelry Consultant. And, as I said in the introduction, this article is designed specifically for those who are seriously interested in taking their career and their life to the next level. I would love to talk, and listen, to you about your dreams and aspirations. To be honest, I hear unfortunate stories all the time from others expressing their frustrations with the choice they made in picking a sponsor. So, this was a driving factor on why I had to write this article. The pain and frustration of choosing a wrong sponsor can be avoided if you know what you should be looking for and the questions you should be asking.
I wish you the best of luck, no matter which sponsor you choose. But if you go back and reread this article, I am well-versed in all of the tips and advice I provided you and my team is growing by leaps and bounds. Like everyone, I am not perfect, but I have personally taken my career, and my life, to the next level with Paparazzi Jewelry and Accessories. I will help you get started, show you the step-by-step process for hosting a party, and how to produce a Facebook Live the correct way. I will also follow-up, and I will even gladly help you build a team of your own!
If you have ANY questions, feel free to reach out to me on Facebook or this website, or email mail me directly at Jami@SparkleSeeds.com. I host 4 LIVE shows a week, so please come see us work and meet some members of my stellar team of Sparkle Sisters.
Through hard work, sacrifice, and my amazing Sparkle Sisters, I have the privilege of being in the top 1% of consultants in Paparazzi. As an Elite and Black Diamond with Paparazzi, I have first-hand experience and full well understand (and embrace) the time, energy, and stamina it takes to be the right kind of sponsor. And, no worries, even if you don’t think you have what it takes to be a salesperson, you will see that that Paparazzi Jewelry and Accessories really sell themselves. Also, please take a few minutes to read my BIO and Paparazzi Journey, and you will see that I wasn’t always as confident in my abilities. But Paparazzi changed all of that and here I am and here you are, so reach out1 Because if I did this, SO CAN YOU! Stop wondering and reach out, I’m here for you.
xoxo – Jami